Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Easter egg hunt and Easter food idea

Hello today! This morning was our baby's first Easter Egg Hunt! He wasn't quite sure what to do, but loved picking up the bright eggs! Who needs a rattle when you have an egg with candy in it?!


Okay maybe he didn't find quite that many... He may have taken the empty eggs from everyone else to take a picture.


For Easter I am going to make this veggie rabbit for our family party. I saw it on Studio 5 (A crafty show that comes on each day in Utah) the other day and thought it was so cute! I decided there would be no point posting it Sunday because it wouldn't give anyone time to make it if they wanted to. So I figured show the link today so anyone who wants to make it can and I will post a picture of the one I made when its done! I am using white bread dough instead though...

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=204&sid=15141359

I think it will be soemthing fun and different! Another post coming later on a fun popcorn idea for Easter...

No comments:

Post a Comment