Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yellow vase redo...

I found this cute yellow vase and didn't know what to put in it... I had these brown twig things (don't know what they are really called :) ) but they did not look the way I wanted them to. They lasted about a day til I figured out something new.

I decided to make paper flowers out of an old book. I like it lots lots better! I put paper in the bottom to prop the styrofoam ball up.

Then I started pinning the flowers in. I decided if i just pinned them in, I could pull them out and use the ball for sometihng later if I wanted to.

I think it turned out much better than the look before or staying the empty that it has been for two months. :)

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment