Monday, July 18, 2011

Old window redo

My uncle had given me a few old window frames and I had been trying to decide what to do with them. One I ended up doing a family subway art with words all about our family(don't really know how to post it and show you where it has our address, town, first and last names etc. Maybe I'll post a list of what I did or something.) Anyways... The second one I decided to turn into a collage of Baby B's pictures. He is turning one tomorrow and it is so crazy how fast the last year has gone and how much he has grown. So I saw this quote- "In photos babies stay babies forever" and loved it. A few of my friends have also done things in their house with the same idea and quote. So here is the final project. Makes me realize how big Baby B has gotten!





Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment