Saturday, September 10, 2011

What I ended up deciding to do for Grandparent's Day...

I decided what I am going to do! I am going to make cream cheese filled snickerdoodles for all of Baby B's grandparents and great-grandparents. (Recipe found here) On top of them I am going to put a card and this little tag I made copying the one here. Trying to get his fingerprints was a little crazy so they are kinda crooked and all different sizes. :) He sure thought it was fun though!


Then I decided to make a little scrapbook book with a picture and fingerprint each year. Each year I will make a new page to add to their book. I was posting this so readers could see before tomorrow so I haven't got his fingerprint on it yet...


I didn't want to leave out last year so I added a picture and made it the cover. I won't have a fingerprint of last year but at least the book will have each year...


Then I am going to punch a hole in the top left corner and put them all on the ring.


Not anything huge but I think they will like it. I think it will be fun to look back at his fingerprints each year.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! And I think they will most definitely like this! Thanks for sharing @ Show & Share! Hope you'll come back this week!

    ReplyDelete